Interim Executive Transition
We can provide your Organization with the clarity to move ahead. Chrissie is a former non-profit Executive Director for many non-profits and President of several for-profit companies. She understands what it takes. Interim Executive Transition Services is a viable option in today's economic times. We can assist you if:
* The Board is considering changing leadership through involuntary retirement;
* The Executive Director/CEO is considering retirement;
* Extenuating circumstances have created the leadership vacancy;
*The Organization needs a longer time to decide on the course of action.
Our Interim Executive Leadership services include, but are not limited to:
1. Assessment of interim executive management needs and priorities, and assistance with development and implementation of Staff and Board strategies to support the transition to new leadership, including agency program assessments to determine 'keepers vs. bleeders';
2. Assistance with development of Executive Director/Ceo job description, clarifying and prioritizing job duties, skills, and experience requirements for new leadership;
3. Assistance with search strategies, selection criteria and hiring processes by structuring the executive search process and maintaining a search time line;
4. Provide Interim Executive Director services for 1 to 3 month periods (or longer) of either part-time or full-time leadership transition as may be required by funding sources and/or program closeout
We have a Consultant for your interim needs.
Fill in form to right if we may provide you with expert and professional Interim Leadership or call us at (941) 242-1046
Tags: #nonprofit #consultant #consulting company #adviser #fundraising #not for profit #interim director #Sarasota #Tampa #Florida #501c3 #grant writing #capital campaigns #leadership